This issue of Atash we are talking about a recently released medical report on the Canadian healthcare system and its consequences on patients.
There’s also a report about an immigrant Canadian woman, who was killed during the New Year Eve’s shooting in Istanbul and also about a young boy in Ottawa, who killed his parents.
Other topics covered in this issue:
- Chain restaurants in Ontario to label calorie count in their menu, starting from this year.
- All about lease-purchase in Canada
- The best neighborhoods of Toronto where you can lead an artistic life
- Oshawa, Is it ideal for your first purchase?
- Have three million dollars? Then you can buy this whole village.
- Know about the largest universities in Ontario and what they offer
- Doctors in Ontario over-billed and amassed millions of dollars through bills and services that were neither needed or not provided at all
- 5 recommendations to realtors while drafting a contract with the client
- Are these immigration policies beneficial to Canada? Diverse and critical views of a university professor.
- Real estate agents and mortgage brokers; how exactly are they different?
- The list of public holidays in Ontario in 2017
- Five Canadian recommendations that will secure your employment
- First ask these 6 questions, and then choose your realtor
- This boy killed his parents in Ottawa and then submitted himself to the police in Montreal