President Donald Trump’s immigration ban has caused worry to many Iranian immigrants and has posed difficulties for the citizens, both living and studying in the US. We have reflected more on this matter in the 74th issue of Atash.
Other reports include the ordeals of an Iranian doctor, who wants to return back to his home in the US.
The Quebec city mosque shooting is also an important topic that we have discussed this week .We also have the latest content related to housing and other interesting stories about the lives of Canadians in the 74th issue of Atash.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ISSUE:
- Mr. Trump! My home and job are back there. Let me return
- A Forecast of Real Estate Consultants Association: Toronto home prices to be higher than ever this year.
- I have a criminal record in Iran and I wish to immigrate. What are the required procedures?
- Get to know the 5 most spectacular Maquettes of Toronto
- The alleys of Niagara and the lost childhood of a woman writer
- Students and their mounting debts. What can we do for them?
- Going to buy your first home in Canada? Take in to mind these 8 common mistakes.
- Toronto: One of the 6 most riskiest cities among the Canadian housing market
- Disappointed by the Toronto market? Then it’s time to think about the townhouses in the suburbs. Learn how to acquire one.
- A doctor who was injecting his sperm into the patient’s body is now the subject of documentary makers.
- Toronto condo rents record an increase
- The strange story of a woman and her frequented trips to the tax office that began soon after her husband’s death
- Some easy suggestions to increase your credit score in Canada