Plans are running high in Canada to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the country. More than half a billion dollars are being spent to make the event a memorable one. This issue, we have in detail about the various programs that will be held to commemorate this day.
In Issue 91, we have also introduced 25 best summer camps to you. The camps offer general, sport and adventure, cultural-artistic and specialized activities. In page 9 of Atash weekly newspaper we have also listed major weekend activities in Toronto.
In housing sector, we can see if buying or rental options are more suitable in Canada and further in page 2, get familiarized with the new leader of Conservative party and his life.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ISSUE:
- Justin Trudeau’s message on the occasion of Ramadan
- This lottery winner lost his home in a fire last year
- They win a home in a lottery but then sell it, why?8
- All you need to know about Harper’s successor in the Conservative party
- Power of Minorities: Greeks win over the Liberals over a margin of three seats
- 25 summer camps worth going in Toronto
- A bank advertisement and facts about household debt in Canada
- Which option to settle for? Buying or rental?
- The two offending agents of Home Capital named
- 70 per cent of Ontarians live in homes that are either too big or small
- How and where to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the independence of Canada?
- Chocolate therapy is the secret of this Syrian refugee family in Canada
- Atash’s seven recommendations for you this weekend
- Four best sales happening this weekend in Toronto