The 25-year-old Alexandre Cazes is the talk of media worldwide. He was recently discovered to be the operator of the world’s largest illegal online marketplace. Police from around the globe are on the lookout for him and in this issue you get to know more about his dark underworld activities.
Tirgan Biennial Festival is set to arrive in Toronto this weekend and will be hosting Iranian artistic and cultural events for four days. It is to be the largest gathering of Iranians in an abroad nation.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ISSUE:
- Canadian court issues order against man, who has 24 wives and 140 children
- End of road drives in Thailand
- Nature adventures; 13 recommendations you must adhere to
- Five recommendations to avail discount on your mobile plan – Khaki
- In the next ten years, Chinese are to invest $1 trillion in global housing market
- Increasing interest rates; remember what happened in 2010?
- Landlord’s performance in loan repayment deemed satisfactory
- Five things that Don Coppel predicts to occur in the Toronto housing market
- Selling another home in Toronto; Again on a figure higher than the initial sale price
- Unanswered questions about the death of a 15-year-old student at school campus
- Americans bought 110-year-old Toronto Ferris Wheel for $3 million
- The second Wednesday of August; An opportunity to stay young and be beautiful – Akef
- A lost Canadian; When you are no more a citizen of Canada
- Tirgan, the largest Iranian gathering abroad-this weekend in Toronto