Andrew Bozari, a 31-year-old Iranian doctor, who was born into a migrant family, is quite famous among the medical and scientific circle. Follow his life and know about his family in this issue of Atash.
In Atash 102, you can read how difficult it is to rent a home as well as take in recommendations to go hiking and have fun this weekend.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ISSUE:
- How does social network drive you to purchase more?
- Alert for Canadians aged 18 to 34; You spend about 35 hours online per week on a yearly basis
- Is life insurance only for middle aged and the elderly? This article says no. it’s not!
- Six things for those, who haven’t filed a will yet. The government can decide on your property
- An 18-storied urban forest to come in Toronto
- The Toronto market is on its low, so why the house prices are still on the rise?
- This house in Toronto was sold for $11.5 million, one million below the starting price
- Three reasons why detailing is decisive in the housing market
- Renting a home in Toronto has never been this difficult
- How does fraud occur in the housing market and what precautions should we take?
- Meet 31-year-old Dr. Bozari and know why he is called a ‘Super Star’ in Canada
- An exciting walk, within an hour’s distance in Toronto
- The first women-only taxi service in Halifax; Ms McDowell says she’s got nothing to do with feminism
- What’s happening this weekend in Toronto