A man’s journey through the memory lane of erstwhile Iran is the subject of a report in this issue of Atash 103. This is the story about a tourist from Toronto, who was able to visit all around Iran with a special badge and too without spending even one dollar. The real life rescue story of yet another Robinson Crusoe from one of the Canadian islands is also worth a read this issue.
Toronto weekend festivals, tips to reduce travel costs as well as news about the Canadian housing market are other stories to read about in this issue of Atash.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ISSUE:
- A Canadian’s trip to Iran after 55 years
- Five lavender fields near Toronto
- Planning to travel? Seven recommendations on how to spend less
- The $10 million cottage in Muskoka; a home in paradise
- Toronto housing market, everything seems better these days
- A new Toronto plan; building a residential complex on a bridge
- New study; Canadian borrowing power has increased
- Seen a decrease in the housing prices at Toronto? Then why are they still expensive?
- Story gone true; Real life Robinson Crusoe rescued in Canada
- The government’s attempt to cancel residency of a man accused of spying for China
- Five things you need to know about the history of asylum seekers in Canada
- A weekend of festivals in Toronto