Peter Kaczmarczyk is 90 years old and is not in the best of his health and therefore can’t attend the trial that’s against him. His troubles began when he realized that he had won an $8 million lottery and yet couldn’t claim it due to an untold secret. Well to know what the secret is and what misfortune befell on him, read the 105th issue of Atash.
Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) is on the roll and to coincide with this we have published an introductory guide to TIFF. This year four Iranian films will be shown at TIFF. We also have listed some trekking trails for couples, which are perfect for this weather.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ISSUE:
- The $8 million lottery win revealed the 60 year old secret of an old Canadian man
- Pineapple on pizza; Innovation or altering the taste quotients
- A mysterious mannequin on the streets of Toronto
- ‘Couples – the weather is just perfect for taking these walking trails’
- Calt – a small European city tucked away 100 km from Toronto
- Do you think it’s time to buy a home? Here are our strategies for you
- Some recommendations for real estate agents. How to show that you know your neighborhood well
- Are changes in the housing market re-directing Canadian’s fund to other countries?
- Is the Kitec piping in your future home a cause of worry? Know what to do
- Has there been a dip in the confidence of Canadian’s with regard to housing market?
- Professional thieves on the lookout for venomous snakes from Niagara
- Guess the name of the book correctly and these banknotes could be yours
- Thinking for a divorce? New statistics point out that you may regret on your decision by next year
- Packed your suitcase to Canada? Five countries are then reviewing your records
- How many people from all over the world travel to Canada every year
- Toronto International Film Festival, the greatest North American film festival is here.