Statistics Canada, Canada’s national statistical agency revealed an important part of its 2016 census data and we have an extensive coverage about it in Issue 118. These reports will give you an accurate image of the situation of Canadian immigrants and about the status of the Canadian labor market.
Another report in this issue will get you familiarized with Meghan Markle, the new bride of the British royal family.
Christmas weekend programs in Toronto as well as news, analyzes and statistics of the housing market are also published in this issue.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ISSUE:
• Education in Canada; Immigrants have higher educational degrees when compared to Canadians
• Canada’s history in a frame – Remembering the 100th anniversary of the fearsome blast in Halifax
• Journey to work: Key results from the 2016 Census
• Follow these eight things to drive safely this winter
• International reports; Life insurance is best offered in Canada
• This ten-story condominium is the newest jewelry in East Toronto
• Buying your second home? Know the changes in the market scenario
• What measures are to be taken if you’re selling your home during winter?
• Toronto housing statistics in November sees an increase compared to October figures while shows a decrease compared to last year
• Seven suggestions that would disappoint your customers
• Love story in the Royal palace. Get to know the new bride of UK and where is she from
• New Canadian immigrants are in a better chance to find a job
• Five Toronto events not to miss this Christmas season