The death of Barry and Honey Sherman, the Canadian billionaire couple, was widely discussed by the Canadian media last week. Investigators found their dead bodies in their $7 million house last Friday, which kick-started many rumors. This issue we have published in detail about this mysterious crime and also penned a biography of the couple, which will let you know more about them.
We also have an interview with the head of the largest Canadian real estate and housing company, this issue. Read on to know the story behind Canada Remax and the company CEO’s views and concerns about the Canadian market.
OTHER TOPICS COVERED IN THIS ISSUE:
- Canadian doctor; Ontario government’s remote scamming
- Canadians’ kind gesture: Child, who is terminally ill send multitude of postcards for Christmas
- Eating at a restaurant to be more expensive from next year
- Five ways to save cost of energy during the Canadian winter
- A useful guide on how to buy a warm winter coat
- Why do Chinese people love to buy a home in Canada?
- Canadian billionaire purchases Los Angeles home for a tidy sum of $120 million
- Toronto foreign buyers; low share despite high capital
- Story behind Canada Remax; The Globe and Mail interview with the head of Canada’s largest real estate company
- Suicide or murder? The secrets remain unresolved in home No. 50
- A light side of lovely Canada
- Four different irresistible offers to escape from the Toronto winter; enjoy your winter escapade